Best Quality and Updated 300-910 Exam Dumps – Edurely 2023
Cisco Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms
Last Week Results!
Why only Edurely 300-910 Dumps?
Edurely is the most reliable provider of authentic and updated 300-910 DEVOPS exam material. The exam material is prepared by experts with a valid and logical explanation of answers. Our exam material is 100% accurate and it is the best prep resource for passing the DEVOPS exam.
There are many prominent features of choosing and preparing with our 300-910 exam dumps. These prominent features make it unique and the best of others.
- Updated, dependable, and accurate 300-910 dumps
- Verified answers with expert feedback
- 100% passing rate
- Majority of the questions come from 300-910 exact exam questions in real exam
- Covered exam domains and course curriculum thoroughly
Best Quality and Reliable 300-910 DEVOPS Pdf Dumps
There is one thing for sure we do not compromise on our quality. We at Edurely try our best to provide our customers with quality exam material. Our 300-910 pdf dumps are the most reliable, authentic, and comprehensive. The exam material is also updated regularly by our expert team. Moreover, our professional proofread it many times so there is no room for any errors or mistakes.
Edurely 300-910 exact exam questions are the best choice for beating the 300-910 exam
Passing the 300-910 exam is difficult and required authentic exam prep material for acing in the exam. Our 300-910 exact exam questions are the best choice for you. The majority of the real exam questions come from our pdf dumps. According to our client’s feedback, 80% of the 300-910 exam questions were from our 300-910 real exam questions.
Pass the 300-910 DEVOPS exam in a single attempt
If you’re the one who feels anxious before the exam and thinks if you could be able to pass the exam on the first attempt? Don’t need to take stress when you have our 300-910 DEVOPS exam material. Passing the DEVOPS exam is not difficult if you have our 300-910 dumps. Go and buy our 300-910 exam dumps now and pass the exam in a single go- that is only possible with our exam material.
What is the 300-910 DEVOPS exam?
This exam assesses a candidate’s understanding of DevOps methods as they relate to deployment automation, which allows for the automated configuration, management, and scalability of cloud micro-services and infrastructure activities on Cisco platforms.
What associated certifications will you get after passing the 300-910 exam?
The 300-910 is one of the concentration exams for earning DevNet Professional certification. It is the basic prerequisite for earning DevNet professional certification. It is associated with:
- Cisco DevNet Professional Certification
- Cisco DevNet Specialist- DevOps Certification
Important Details of 300-910 Exam
- Exam Code: 300-910 DEVOPS
- Exam Name: Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms
- Exam Format: The exam consists of 55-65 questions
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Exam Price: $300 plus applicable tax
- Language: English
- Validity Period: 3 years
What is new in the DEVOPS 300-910 Exam Domains?
The following subjects are basic guidelines for the information that will most likely be covered on the exam. However, other relevant topics may feature in any individual exam delivery.
|Domain 1: CI/CD Pipeline||20%|
|Domain 2: Packaging and Delivering of Applications||15%|
|Domain 3: Automating Infrastructure||20%|
|Domain 4: Cloud and Multicloud||15%|
|Domain 5: Logging, Monitoring, and Metrics||20%|
|Domain 6: Security||10%|
Domain 1: CI/CD Pipeline
- 1.1 Describe the features and principles of build/deploy tools like Jenkins, Drone, or Travis CI.
- 1.2 Determine the sequence, components, and integrations required to build a CI/CD pipeline for a specific situation.
- 1.3 Troubleshoot CI/CD pipeline issues such as code-based failures, pipeline problems, and tool incompatibility.
- 1.4 Determine which tests to include in a CI/CD pipeline for a particular scenario.
- 1.5 Determine the release deployment method for a particular scenario (canary, rollbacks, and blue/green).
- 1.6 Troubleshoot code dependencies management difficulties such as API, toolchain, and libraries
Domain 2: Packaging and Delivering of Applications
- 2.1 Describe the steps involved in containerizing an application.
- 2.2 Determine the steps for deploying numerous microservice applications.
- 2.3 Assess microservices and container architectural diagrams about technical and business requirements (security, performance, stability, and cost)
- 2.4 Determine best practices for handling configuration items, application parameters, and secrets.
- 2.5 Create a Docker file to satisfy application requirements.
- 2.6 Explain how golden images are used to deploy applications.
Domain 3: Automation and Infrastructure
- 3.1 Explain how to incorporate DevOps concepts into a pre-existing organizational structure.
- 3.2 Explain how to use configuration management technologies like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, and Chef to automate infrastructure functions.
- 3.3 Create an Ansible playbook to automate infrastructure service application deployment.
- 3.4 Create a Terraform configuration to automate infrastructure service application deployment.
- 3.5 Explain the practice and advantages of Infrastructure as Code.
- 3.6 Create a pre-check network state validation in a CI/CD pipeline for a specified scenario.
- 3.7 Create a pre-check validation of the application architecture for a specified scenario in a CI/CD pipeline.
- 3.8 Explain how DevOps methods can be extended to the network for Net DevOps.
- 3.9 Determine the memory, disc I/O, network, and CPU needs required to scale the application or service.
Domain 4: Cloud and Multi cloud
- 4.1 Describe the Kubernetes ideas and objects.
- 4.2 Deploy applications to a Kubernetes cluster 4.3 Build a deployment to match requirements using Kubernetes objects
- 4.4 Define the pipeline for the continual delivery of a Drone configuration file.
- 4.5 Verify the success of Kubernetes application deployment.
- 4.6 Describe how to deploy an application to numerous settings, including multiple cloud providers, high availability setups, disaster recovery configurations, and cloud portability testing.
- 4.7 Explain the procedure of tracking and estimating costs when using public cloud services.
- 4.8 Explain the advantages of infrastructure as code for repeatable public cloud consumption.
- 4.9 Compare cloud service techniques (build versus buy)
Domain 5: Logging, Monitoring, and Metrics
- 5.1 Recognize log and metric system aspects that aid in application debugging, such as performance concerns and streaming telemetry data.
- 5.2 Set up an application log collection and reporting system.
- 5.3 Use AppDynamics with Application Performance Monitoring to troubleshoot a distributed application.
- 5.4 Explain the fundamentals of chaos engineering.
- 5.5 Create Python scripts that leverage APIs to carry out these operations.
- 5.6 Identify new application requirements to provide visibility into the health and performance of the application.
- 5.7 Describe Kubernetes’ logging, monitoring, and metrics features.
- 5.8 Explain how logging, monitoring, and alerting are integrated into the architecture of a CI/CD pipeline.
Domain 6: Security
- 6.1 Identify methods for securing an application and infrastructure in a CI/CD pipeline during production and testing.
- 6.2 Determine how to put in place a secure software development life cycle.
Other Perks of Choosing Edurely
24/7 Assistance Available
If you’re facing any issues or want to ask any queries. We at Edurely provide you with 24/7 online assistance. Our team is always ready to help you anywhere, and anytime.
Best Refund Policy
This refund policy is quite reasonable and user-friendly, which is something that not everyone offers. Furthermore, the overall cost of exam dumps is minimal. Don’t worry if you aren’t satisfied with your exam dump and preparation in the conclusion; we offer a refund policy for you. You can also get your money back if you feel the questions are invalid. You may request a refund through the company’s refund policy.
Exam dumps that are comprehensive, in-depth, and up to date
We are among the few who supply legitimate and dependable dumps with a 100% accuracy record. Our test dumps are regularly updated.
We also promise:
- Secure Checkouts
- Confidentiality and Privacy of Data
- Expert Feedback and Reviews
- Customers Satisfaction
Related CISCO Certifications:
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find reliable 300-910 exam dumps?
Many websites provide 300-910 exam dumps but their authenticity can be questioned. So always go for the safer side. Edurely provides the best exam material for the 300-910 exam. The 300-910 exam dumps are the latest, most accurate, and most reliable. So, choose Edurely now!
What is the distinction between the Cisco DEVCOR and DEVOPS exams?
The DEVCOR is a core-level exam that assesses your knowledge of developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms and serves as the first step toward earning the DevNet Professional Certification. While DEVOPS is one of the concentration exams for DevNet professional certification.
Is the 300-910 DEVOPS exam hard?
Yes. The 300-910 exam is hard and you can’t pass it without proper preparation. Passing the exam needs extensive study. Edurely exam dumps are the best prep resource for preparing for this exam. You can easily learn and understand all the exam objectives with the 300-910 exam dumps.
How should I schedule my 300-910 exam?
Follow these procedures to schedule the exam:
- To begin, sign in to your Pearson VUE account.
- Then, choose Proctored Exams and type in the exam code, 300-910.
- Continue by following the directions to register. Refer to the Cisco exam registration
What is the retake policy for Cisco exams?
Candidates who fail an Associate, Professional, or Specialist exam must wait five calendar days, starting the day after the failed attempt, before retaking the exam. Once passed, a candidate must wait at least 180 days before taking the same exam with the same exam number again.
How many questions are in the 300-910 exam?
The exam consists of approximately 60 questions and you have 90 minutes to complete the exam. The exam questions are generally multiple-choice or multiple-select questions.
When will I receive the results of my 300-910 exam?
You will receive your score report shortly after finishing the exam. Along with the passing score, the result will include a section-by-section score breakdown.
How long does it take to get prepared for the DEVOPS exam?
It solely depends upon how much you have previous knowledge. Even though the majority of the responders studied for two to five months, individuals may need more than five months to prepare for the exam. You can prepare for this exam in only a few weeks using Edurely 300-910 exam material.
What is the DEVOPS exam passing scores?
Cisco has not specified any passing criteria. However, according to various sources, the passing criteria vary and ranges from 750 to 850 out of 1000.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years
Be the first to review “Best Quality and Updated 300-910 Exam Dumps – Edurely 2023”