Cisco Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies
Last Week Results!
Prepare Successfully in a Short Time with Actual Cisco 300-215 Dumps 2023
As a CyberOps professional, it is necessary and beneficial to remain up-to-date with the latest skill set. If you want to attain the latest and cutting-edge skills in cybersecurity forensics and incident response, then Cisco Certified CyberOps Specialist – CyberOps Forensic Analysis and Incident Response is the best choice for you. To pass the exam, you need to be well-prepared. For this reason, Edurely has created the best set of 300-215 CBRFIR dumps.
Introduction to the 300-215 CBRFIR Exam
The 300-215 CBRFIR is one of the concentration exams to become a Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional and to get the Cisco Certified CyberOps Specialist – CyberOps Forensic Analysis and Incident Response certification. Obtaining the Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional credential validates your competence as an Information Security analyst in incident response positions, cloud security, and other active defense security responsibilities.
- Passing the 300-215 exam will lead you to obtain a Cisco Certified CyberOps Specialist – CyberOps Forensic Analysis and Incident Response certification
- This is also the basic prerequisite for earning Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional
Description of the Exam
The exam Performing Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco Technology for CyberOps v1.0 (CBRFIR 300-215) is part of the Cisco CyberOps Professional Certification. This exam assesses a candidate’s understanding of the concepts, techniques, and processes of forensic analysis and incident response.
Important Details of 300-910 Exam
- Exam Code: 300-215 CBRFIR
- Exam Name: Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco Technologies for CyberOps
- Exam Format: The exam consists of 55-65 questions
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Exam Price: $300 plus applicable tax
- Language: English
- Validity Period: 3 years
What is new in the CBRFIR 300-215 Exam Domains?
The following are the latest exam domains and study points with percentage weightage that will constitute the whole exam.
|Exam Domains||Percentage% in Exam|
|2- Forensic Techniques||20%|
|3- Incident Response Techniques||30%|
|4- Forensic Processes||15%|
|5- Incident Response Processes||15%|
Domain 1: Fundamentals
- Examine the components required for a root cause analysis report.
- Explain how to conduct forensics investigation on infrastructure network devices.
- Outline antiforensic strategies, techniques, and procedures.
- Identify approaches for encoding and obfuscation (such as base 64 and hex encoding)
- Explain the application and characteristics of YARA rules (basics) for malware detection, categorization, and documentation.
- Explain the function of:
- a) Hex editor (HxD, Hiew, and Hexfiend) in DFIR investigations
- b) disassemblers and debuggers (such as Ghidra, Radare, and Evans Debugger) to undertake basic malware analysis
- c) tools for obfuscation (such as XORBruteForces, xortool, and unpacker)
- Explain the difficulties in acquiring evidence from virtualized environments (major cloud vendors)
Domain 2: Forensic Techniques
- Identify the fileless malware analysis methods identified in the MITRE attack framework.
- Identify the files required and their placement on the host.
- Examine output(s) to determine IOC on a host
- a) Process Evaluation
- b) log examination
- Identify the type of code based on a sample provided.
- Create programs in Python, PowerShell, and Bash to parse and search logs or numerous data sources (such as Cisco Umbrella, Sourcefire IPS, AMP for Endpoints, AMP for Network, and PX Grid)
- Understand the purpose, application, and functionality of libraries and tools (such as Volatility, Systernals, SIFT tools, and TCPdump)
Domain 3: Incident Response Techniques
- Evaluate alert logs (including IDS/IPS and syslogs)
- Define data for correlation based on event category (host-based and network-based activities)
- Identify the attack vectors or attack surface in a particular scenario and offer mitigation.
- Suggest actions based on post-incident analysis
- Suggest mitigation approaches for analyzed alarms from firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), data analysis tools (such as Cisco Umbrella Investigate, Cisco Stealthwatch, and Cisco SecureX), and other systems used in cyber incident response.
- Suggest a reaction to zero-day exploits (vulnerability management)
- Suggest a response based on intelligence objects
- Given a scenario, recommend the Cisco security solution for detection and prevention.
- Analyze threat intelligence data to establish IOC and IOA (internal and external sources)
Domain 4: Forensic Response
- Explain antiforensic procedures (such as debugging, Geo location, and obfuscation)
- Examine logs from contemporary web apps and servers (Apache and NGINX)
- Using network monitoring tools, analyze network traffic connected with harmful actions (such as NetFlow and display filtering in Wireshark)
- Recommend the next step(s) in the file evaluation process based on distinct file attributes in a specific circumstance.
- Interpret binaries using objdump and other CLI tools (such as Linux, Python, and Bash)
Domain 5: Incident Response Processes
- Define the incident response objectives.
- Assess the aspects that must be included in an incident response playbook.
- Examine the ThreatGrid report’s relevant components.
- Suggest the next step(s) in the process of analyzing files from endpoints and running ad-hoc scans in a given scenario.
- Examine threat intelligence in various formats (such as STIX and TAXII)
How to excel in the 300-215 CBRFIR exam domains?
To pass the exam, you must understand each and every objective and domain. Just reading the domains is not enough to pass this concentration exam. You have to study the domains widely. Moreover, not every prep course or material will prepare you thoroughly for the exam. You have to be very vigilant and careful while choosing prep material. The best way is to research while opting for online resources or take some professional recommendations. Our 300-215 CBRFIR dumps are the recommendation of many professionals and experts because of our content quality. We at Edurely make sure to provide clients dumps with precise and clear content that is easy to understand. Also, the dumps covered all the topics and domains outlined in the 300-215 exam. These CBRFIR exact exam questions will help you in thorough learning. To develop a complete grip on the domains, must purchase our 300-215 CBRFIR dumps.
Pass the 300-215 and make your way to Certified CyberOps Professional
After you learn the exam objectives and study points broadly with 300-215 CBRFIR exact exam questions, there is no way you cannot pass the exam. The best thing about the exact exam questions is that they are organized and created in such a way that is easy to understand and review. This exam material is an excellent resource that will make you feel secure and prepared for the exam. These braindumps are updated regularly to guarantee that the content is current and relevant. Also, these braindumps are created by CyberOps professionals who are well aware of the exam format. In conclusion, our CBRFIR 300-215 exam dumps are mandatory for anyone preparing for the Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco Technologies for CyberOps exam. The questions are challenging and cover a wide range of topics, which helped you determine where you wanted to focus more. Get this exam material and make your way to becoming a CyberOps professional.
Why only Pick Edurely 300-215 CBRFIR Dumps: Exploring Top Features
Many reasons will add up and make you choose this exam material. Some of them are listed below:
Our exam dumps are comprehensive, valid, and up-to-date. We create content in a clear and precise way to make it understandable. The dumps are also updated regularly to ensure that there is no error.
Detailed Explanation of Exam Questions
We provide a detailed explanation of exam questions. The detailed explanations that accompanied each question were quite beneficial in assisting you in better understanding the underlying exam domains.
Our pdf dumps are very affordable. We keep the prices low so that everyone may easily access and afford them, as many online training courses are too expensive.
Free Demo of PDF Dumps
The main reason for providing the free pdf demo is to build client trust. As many fake websites offer obsolete exam material candidates might feel reluctant when choosing online dumps. For this reason, we provide free demonstrations so that candidates access the nature of exact exam questions.
Besides top-quality content, we also ensure:
- Best service
- Safe and secure checkouts
- 100% Money-back guarantee
- Privacy and security of personal details
- 100% success guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Certifications are worth it. The value of the Cisco CyberOps certification is determined by your career objectives as well as the specific abilities and knowledge you wish to acquire. This certification can be beneficial if you want to work in cybersecurity operations as a security analyst, incident responder, or network security engineer. If you want to work in the cybersecurity field, holding a recognized certification like Cisco CyberOps can help you demonstrate your abilities and knowledge to potential employers. Furthermore, the certification might help you differentiate yourself from other candidates and may boost your earning potential.
Usually, Cisco professional exams are considered tough. The Cisco CyberOps professional exam is difficult and it tests your thorough knowledge of incident response positions, cloud security, and other active defense security responsibilities. However, the difficulty level also depends on your previous knowledge, experience, and certification level. If you have good experience and knowledge the exam will not be that much difficult for you. But don’t worry, Edurely Dumps made everything easy for you. You can now fully prepare for the CyberOps professional exam with these dumps.
The main distinction between the certificates is that CCNA Security focuses on network security while CCNA CyberOps focuses on assessing and responding to network security issues. Which is better depends on your career goals and job role. If you want to expand your career in CyberOps, then the Cisco CyberOps Certification path is the best choice.
The annual salary for a Cisco Systems IT Security Specialist in the United States is around $142,712, which is 65% higher than the national average.
To earn the Cisco CyerOps Professional certification, you have to pass two exams:
1- Core Exam (300-201 CBRCOR)
2- One of the Concentration exam out of two (i.e. 300-215 CBRFIR)
The major and common job roles include:
- Cybersecurity engineer
- Cybersecurity investigator
- Incident manager
- Incident responder
- SOC analyst
There are no defined requirements for CyberOps Professionals. However, applicants with three to five years of expertise deploying enterprise networking solutions are preferred.
Many consider the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate to be an excellent starting point for cybersecurity professionals. For example, it provides sufficient entry-level essential topics such as cryptography and Security Operations Center (SOC) fundamentals. So, if you want to advance your career, earn this certification and follow the certification path to become a CyberOps professional.
Many online resources will help you prepare for the 300-215 CBRFIR exam. Cisco’s official website also provides training for the preparation of this exam. However, the training is too costly for some candidates. Our CBRFIR exact exam questions will prepare you completely and broadly for the exam. Our dumps are made according to the exam pattern and are also the best way to boost your exam preparation. Also, there are many practice tests available. It is recommended to solve these tests before appearing in the exam. The practice test will increase your readiness level and build to create a real exam environment.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years