ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity Entry-Level Certification
Last Week Results!
Get proficient Assistance from our ISC2 CC Dumps
ISC2 developed the Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) credential for newcomers to the field to recognize the growing trend of people entering the cybersecurity workforce without direct IT experience. Getting Certified in Cybersecurity provides employers with the confidence that you have a solid grasp of the right technical concepts and a demonstrated aptitude to learn on the job. As an ISC2 certification, those who hold the CC are backed by the world’s largest network of certified cybersecurity professionals, helping them continue their professional development and earn new achievements and qualifications throughout their careers.
- Length of exam: 2 hours
- Number of items: 100
- Item format: Multiple choice
- Passing grade: 700 out of 1000 points
- Exam language availability: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish
- Testing center: Pearson VUE Testing Center
Domain 1: Security Principles
1.1 – Understand the security concepts of information assurance
- Authentication (e.g., methods of authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA))
1.2 – Understand the risk management process
- Risk management (e.g., risk priorities, risk tolerance)
- Risk identification, assessment and treatment
1.3 – Understand security controls
- Technical controls
- Administrative controls
- Physical controls
1.4 – Understand ISC2 Code of Ethics
- Professional code of conduct
1.5 – Understand governance processes
- Regulations and laws
Domain 2: Business Continuity (BC), Disaster Recovery (DR) & Incident Response Concepts
2.1 – Understand business continuity (BC)
2.2 – Understand disaster recovery (DR)
2.3 – Understand incident response
Domain 3: Access Controls Concepts
3.1 – Understand physical access controls
- Physical security controls (e.g., badge systems, gate entry, environmental design)
- Monitoring (e.g., security guards, closed-circuit television (CCTV), alarm systems, logs)
- Authorized versus unauthorized personnel
3.2 – Understand logical access controls
- Principle of least privilege
- Segregation of duties
- Discretionary access control (DAC)
- Mandatory access control (MAC)
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
Domain 4: Network Security
4.1 – Understand computer networking
- Networks (e.g., Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) model, Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4), Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), WiFi)
4.2 – Understand network threats and attacks
- Types of threats (e.g., distributed denial-of-service (DDoS), virus, worm, Trojan, man-in-the-middle (MITM), side-channel)
- Identification (e.g., intrusion detection system (IDS), host-based intrusion detection system (HIDS), network intrusion detection system (NIDS))
- Prevention (e.g., antivirus, scans, firewalls, intrusion prevention system (IPS))
4.3 – Understand network security infrastructure
- On-premises (e.g., power, data center/closets, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), environmental, fire suppression, redundancy, memorandum of understanding (MOU)/memorandum of agreement (MOA))
- Design (e.g., network segmentation (demilitarized zone (DMZ), virtual local area network (VLAN), virtual private network (VPN), micro-segmentation), defense in depth, Network Access Control (NAC) (segmentation for embedded systems, Internet of Things (IoT))
- Cloud (e.g., service-level agreement (SLA), managed service provider (MSP), Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), hybrid)
Domain 5: Security Operations
5.1 – Understand data security
- Encryption (e.g., symmetric, asymmetric, hashing)
- Data handling (e.g., destruction, retention, classification, labeling)
- Logging and monitoring security events
5.2 – Understand system hardening
- Configuration management (e.g., baselines, updates, patches)
5.3 – Understand best practice security policies
- Data handling policy
- Password policy
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Bring your own device (BYOD) policy
- Change management policy (e.g., documentation, approval, rollback)
5.4 – Understand security awareness training
- Purpose/concepts (e.g., social engineering, password protection)
Reliable Features Offered By Edurely for All Candidates
Are you still confused about getting the Edurely dumps? We will explain the most fascinating features so you can easily make a decision.
100% Guaranteed Results
We believe that our customers come first. We don’t make any clauses that go against our customers’ requirements and demands. We provide our customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on Certified in Cybersecurity exam preparation dumps. We ensure that you will pass the exam with the highest passing scores.
We have kept the CC dumps affordable priced so that every candidate can easily afford them. But, if you cannot afford this pricing, feel free to contact our sales team, and we will definitely offer you a discount. Your success if our ultimate goal.
Security and Privacy
We, at Edurely, offer the safest transactions and securely handle all payments. SSL encrypts your connection to our website to make sure that your data is always secure. We also don’t save any unnecessary cookies from your browser session. You will experience the safest experience with us.
Free Exam Demos
We provide free PDF demos for all of our IT Exam dumps. You can download them for free. Thousands of individuals have used our test questions after viewing demonstrations. Feel free to view our free PDF demos before buying the dumps.
PDF Exam Files
Edurely offers PDF files with questions and answers, which is the safest mode of delivery. Unlike other delivery methods, such as VCE files, our PDF braindumps do not need additional software, saving your money. The most important aspect of our PDF exam dumps is that you can open them on any device at any place.
Authentic Exam Dumps
Edurely checks all certification examinations to make sure you have the most comfortable exam experience. Firstly, we go over all of the questions from one of the most updated exam editions, and if all of the answers are right and reliable, our IT experts include them in our exam material. Our main focus is your success, so an expert team of Cybersecurity IT specialists double-checks each question and get the answers.
Updates and the most up-to-date syllabus may always be found on Edurely. We struggle to keep you up to date on the recent IT developments. We understand the value of your exam and your efforts to gain certification. As a result, we ensure that each of our exam braindumps is up to date with the most recent syllabus.
Quick Overview of CC Edurely Dumps
- No Hassle Downloads
- Affordable Price
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Secure Privacy
- Money Back Offer
- Original CC Exam Questions
- Answers Verified by Experts
- No typos and Mistakes
- Free Demo PDF
- Detailed Answers
- PDF Format File
- 100% Success Guarantee
- Preparation in a minimum of 7-days
- Frequent updates with free access
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Certified in Cybersecurity exam is a bit trickier than the majority of IT certifications. You need hard work and struggle to prepare for the exam successfully.
The time required for the preparation of the ISC2 CC exam depends on factors like previous experience, exam prep material and working knowledge. The time is usually 2-3 weeks.
There are no specific prerequisites to take the exam. It is recommended that candidates have basic information technology (IT) knowledge. No cybersecurity work experience or formal educational diploma/degree is required.
- IT professionals
- Career changers looking to transition into cybersecurity
- College students or recent graduates
ISC2 CC certification is useful as it allows one to earn the following benefits:
- More job opportunities
- Earn 35% higher salaries
- Get advancement in Cybersecurity role
- If you don’t pass the exam on your first attempt, you may retest after 30 test-free days.
- If you don’t pass the exam on your second attempt, you may retest after 60 test-free days from your most recent exam attempt.
- If you don’t pass the exam on your third attempt and for all subsequent retakes, you may retest after 90 test-free days from your most recent exam attempt.
Firstly, you will get the pass or fail or fail status. Then, later you will receive the score report for the CC exams.
A professional with Certified in Cybersecurity can make from $ 6,125 to $ 7,350 annually.
Edurely provides best dumps material for the CC exam. The experts gather the dumps questions. It has expert-verified questions with detailed answers.
Edurely dumps are easily available at the official site. Follow these steps to get the Edurely dumps:
- Visit edurely.com
- Go to Exams section
- Select ‘Certified in Cybersecurity’ and add to the cart
- Click on checkout
- Fill in the required details and place order
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years