Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Last Week Results!
Use Original and Up-to-date 1Y0-204 Dumps from Edurely to Ace this Certification
The 1Y0-204 exam is intended for IT professionals who install, configure, and manage Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7- either on-premises or in the Citrix Cloud.
Edurely 1Y0-204 dumps are the most comprehensive dumps containing hundreds of questions that IT experts verify to give you intense practice. The answers are comprehensive and precise, taken from the real exam questions. For the best and most reliable practice of the 1Y0-204 exam, try Edurely Dumps!
- Exam Title: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
- Exam Code: 1Y0-204
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 65 questions
- Time Limit:
Native English speakers: 90 minutes
Non-native English speakers that take the exam in countries where English is a foreign language: 90 minutes, +30 minutes
Non-native English speakers that take the exam in countries where English is NOT a foreign language: 90 minutes, +30 minutes
- Systems Administrators/Citrix Administrators
- Desktop Administrators
- Application Administrators
It is recommended that candidates have at least six months of experience with the following Citrix technologies:
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 or newer
- Citrix Profile Management
- Citrix Workspace app
- Citrix Gateway 12 or newer
- Identify the layers in the layered architecture approach to Virtual Apps and Desktops.
- Determine the appropriate hosting platform based on requirements.
Deploying the Site
- Identify what is required for a given environment prior to deployment
- Determine how to configure Citrix Licensing for a given environment.
- Determine how to install and configure the Delivery Controller.
- Determine how to configure a Site based on a list of requirements.
The Apps and Desktops Images
- Determine what is required in an environment for a specified master image.
Provisioning and Delivering App and Desktop Resources
- Determine how to manage Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups.
- Determine how to deploy machines using Machine Creation Services.
- Determine the behavior of different types of machines provisioned using Machine Creation Services.
- Determine where to configure the resource location for a given environment.
Providing Access to App and Desktop Resources
- Determine how to implement a specified authentication method based on given requirements.
- Determine how to implement Workspace Experience User Authentication based on a scenario
- Determine how to deploy Workspace Apps in a given environment.
- Determine the communication flow when delivering an app or desktop to a user in a given environment.
Managing the User Experience
- Determine how to configure Citrix policies based on a scenario.
- Determine the appropriate policy priority based on a scenario
- Determine the appropriate user experience settings to configure to achieve a specific outcome.
Published App and Desktop Presentation and Management
- Determine which application specific properties to use in Delivery Groups based on a scenario
- Determine how to optimize Server OS published applications for a given environment.
- Determine how to present applications to users based on a scenario.
- Determine how to configure application groups.
Managing Printing for User Sessions
- Determine the appropriate printer mapping for a given environment.
- Identify appropriate printer drivers based on a scenario.
- Identify the printing requirements for a given environment.
Citrix Profile Management
- Determine how to configure Citrix Profile Management.
Managing the Site
- Determine how to delegate permissions to other administrators.
- Determine how to use PowerShell to query information in the Site.
- Determine the appropriate power management decisions for a given environment.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Basic Security Considerations
- Determine how to configure basic network security for Virtual Apps and Desktops components
- Determine how to enable XML Service Trust for certain authentication types.
- Determine how to secure remote access using Citrix Gateway and the Secure Ticket Authority.
Monitor the Site
- Determine how to monitor user sessions based on given requirements.
- Determine how to analyze published apps in a given environment.
- Determine how to monitor machines that are running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) based on a scenario.
- Determine what to monitor within a Site to find the root cause of a common issue.
- Determine how to configure alerts and notifications based on a scenario.
- Determine how to use Citrix ADM to optimize monitoring through Citrix Director.
Supporting and Troubleshooting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Determine the proper tool to use to troubleshoot a given issue.
- Identify ways to proactively support common tasks in an environment.
Migrating To Citrix Cloud
- Determine how to migrate policies and catalogs in a given environment.
- Determine how to deploy or maintain Citrix Cloud Connector
- Determine how to configure Virtual Apps and Desktops with an on-premises resource location.
- Determine the migration process to use for a given scenario
What Features Make Edurely Dumps Accurate for the Preparation?
Verified and assembled
IT experts write and verify the answers in 1Y0-204 dumps by Edurely. This process eliminates the mistakes in answers. These answers have in-detail reasons based on the course syllabus to help you understand the whole context simply. If you are preparing for your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 exam, you should practice our exam dumps thoroughly.
Updated exam material
Edurely dumps have updated and original questions taken from the real 1Y0-204 exam and gathered by the experts. Any new updates are sent to you via email. New updated files are available to our customers for three months, which is completely free of cost. This free-of-cost service is available to all customers.
We ensure that your time is saved thus, we make the content available in just a few hours. You would get the dumps via the PDF files before completing the purchase method.
Free sample Questions
Free sample demo questions are available to let you check the quality of the Edurely dumps. Free demo questions are available at the official site. You can easily get free access to our 1Y0-204 sample questions and practice them for guaranteed success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Citrix certifications are valid for 3 years, after which they expire. You need to take the recertification assessment to keep your certification valid.
According to the exam retake policy, candidates must wait 24 hours before taking the second attempt. You have to wait for 14 days between the second and third or any other successive attempt. The exam retake fee is $200.
Citrix exams contain multiple-choice, scenario-based questions. The questions test your skills to apply learned skills to the given conditions.
The passing score of the Citrix 1Y0-204 exam is 62%.
To prepare for the 1Y0-204 exam, follow these steps:
- Study the official course outline.
- Use study guides, lectures, and videos to prepare for the 1Y0-204 exam.
- Practice your concepts from the latest and reliable Edurely dumps.
- Take a mock test to test your
It takes about 3-4 weeks to learn all the required concepts of the 1Y0-204 exam. Learning from authentic study material is helpful to learn the course and completing the preparation in minimum time.
Yes, the Citrix 1Y0-204 exam is worth it. It is one of the most trending certifications. It is one of the most recommended certifications to be acquired by candidates who wish to make their career as an administrator. Your hiring chances would increase many times, and you would be able to learn advanced administration skills.
The average salary offered to Citrix administrators is $130,000 per year.
Edurely dumps are the most reliable and authentic dumps for the 1Y0-204 exam.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years