ISC2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
Last Week Results!
Edurely CSSLP Dumps | Accomplish your goal of being a Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
CSSLP is one of the most in-demand IT security certifications. The credential is for individuals who work as security professionals and apply ideal practices to the software development lifecycle. To avail of this professional-level cert, you need in-depth knowledge of designing, deploying, and implementing best security practices within each phase of the software cycle. Getting this master-based expertise in 8 vast domains is not an easy task unless you are aware of the Edurely CSSLP Dumps.
If you are here, it means you are preparing for your CSSLP exam and looking for a reliable learning tool. You are at the right place. We provide the top-quality and latest exam questions. Our IT experts struggle to collect these original exam questions from different exams in a single file. We know, being a professional, you have less time to prepare for your exam. For that, we have specially designed these dumps to help you get ready to attempt the CSSLP test in a minimum of 7 days. So make sure you practice these authentic exam questions before appearing in your actual exam.
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Exam
Are you planning to prove that you have all the skills needed to develop and maintain secure software? If yes, earning the CSSLP certification is the best way to start your journey. The cert validates your leading app security skills and expertise to authenticate, authorize and audit the SDLC practices and procedures. Here is a brief overview of the CSSLP exam.
- 4 years minimum experience
- Paid experience as Software Development Lifecycle Professional in any one or more domains (4 years) or
- Paid experience as SDLC professional in any domain (3 years experience) with a year degree leading to Baccalaureate
|Test Type:||125 multiple-choice questions|
|Time allotted:||3 hours|
|CSSLP Cost:||USD 599|
|Exam Languages||English, Japanese, Chinese, German, Korean, and Spanish|
|Delivery options:||Pearson VUE|
|Who can take this exam||
|CSSLP Exam Outline||
Secure Software Concepts
- Core Concepts
- Security Design Principles
Secure Software Requirements
- Define Software Security Requirement
- Identify and Analyze Compliance Requirements
- Identify and Analyze Data Classification Requirements
- Identify and Analyze Privacy Requirements
- Develop Misuse and Abuse Cases
- Develop Security Requirement Traceability Matrix (STRM)
- Ensure Security Requirements Flow Down to Suppliers/Providers
Secure Software Architecture and Design
- Perform Threat Modeling
- Define the Security Architecture
- Performing Secure Interface Design
- Performing Architectural Risk Assessment
- Model (Non-Functional) Security Properties and Constraints
- Model and Classify Data
- Evaluate and Select Reusable Secure Design
- Perform Security Architecture and Design Review
- Define Secure Operational Architecture (e.g., deployment topology, operational interfaces)
- Use Secure Architecture and Design Principles, Patterns, and Tools
Secure Software Implementation
- Adhere to Relevant Secure Coding Practices (e.g., standards, guidelines, and regulations)
- Analyze Code for Security Risks
- Implement Security Controls (e.g., watchdogs, File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), anti-malware)
- Address Security Risks (e.g. remediation, mitigation, transfer, accept)
- Securely Reuse Third-Party Code or Libraries (e.g., Software Composition Analysis (SCA))
- Securely Integrate Components
- Apply Security During the Build Process
Secure Software Testing
- Develop Security Test Cases
- Develop Security Testing Strategy and Plan
- Verify and Validate Documentation (e.g., installation and setup instructions, error messages, user guides, release notes)
- Identify Undocumented Functionality
- Analyze Security Implications of Test Results (e.g., impact on product management, prioritization, break build criteria)
- Classify and Track Security Errors
- Secure Test Data
- Perform Verification and Validation Testing
Secure Software Lifecycle Management
- Secure Configuration and Version Control (e.g., hardware, software, documentation, interfaces, patching)
- Define Strategy and Roadmap
- Manage Security Within a Software Development
- Identify Security Standards and Frameworks
- Define and Develop Security Documentation
- Develop Security Metrics (e.g., defects per line of code, criticality level, average remediation time, complexity)
- Decommission Software
- Report Security Status (e.g., reports, dashboards, feedback loops)
- Incorporate Integrated Risk Management (IRM)
- Promote Security Culture in Software Development
- Implement Continuous Improvement (e.g., retrospective, lessons learned)
Secure Software Deployment, Operations, and Maintenance
- Perform Operational Risk Analysis
- Release Software Securely
- Securely Store and Manage Security Data
- Ensure Secure Installation
- Perform Post-Deployment Security Testing
- Obtain Security Approval to Operate (e.g., risk acceptance, sign-off at appropriate level)
- Perform Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM)
- Support Incident Response
- Perform Patch Management (e.g. secure release, testing)
- Perform Vulnerability Management (e.g., scanning, tracking, triaging)
- Runtime Protection (e.g., Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR))
- Support Continuity of Operations
- Integrate Service Level Objectives (SLO) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) (e.g., maintenance, performance, availability, qualified personnel)
Secure Software Supply Chain
- Implement Software Supply Chain Risk Management
- Analyze Security of Third-Party Software
- Verify Pedigree and Provenance
- Ensure Supplier Security Requirements in the Acquisition Process
- Support contractual requirements (e.g., Intellectual Property (IP) ownership, code escrow, liability, warranty, End-User License Agreement (EULA), Service Level Agreements (SLA))
Market Demand for CSSLP Certification
The certification is genuinely worth taking. The benefits, job roles, and expected salary for earning this credential are shown below.
|Perks of Certification||
|Salary Range||According to resources, the average salary for Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professionals is $111,198 per annum.|
Why Choose Edurely CSSLP dumps?
We intend to facilitate you with the actual Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Exam questions that will make you familiar with the type and difficulty level of exam questions. These prep questions can assess your readiness and provides you with a real exam experience. Try these valid CSSLP dumps to breeze through the (ISC)2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Exam. There is a pool of dividends to select Edurely CSSLP questions, some of them are as follows.
Get the best and most reliable learning material
Edurely has gathered a team of (ISO)2 Experts to verify all those questions added in the questions file. These experts work in reputable and well-known organizations. Our experts verify these questions and remove all the errors and mistakes that may be present in the dumps. These questions are extracted from the actual Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Exam. Practicing these questions provides you with a clue about how questions can be asked or ticked. Quickly download these authentic questions and start your preparation.
No need to enroll mock exam
Assessing your readiness is important before attempting the exam. You can utilize these original exam questions as practice or mock exams. As the questions are picked from the actual exam, it will help you assess your preparation. You can find out your weak points and can prepare the topics more deeply to increase your chances of success.
Instantly Available Regular Updates
Are you tired of the outdated prep material? Our CSSLP prep tool is regularly updated whether there is a change in the syllabus or any new addition to exam questions. Our team strives to gather these questions instantly after the syllabus change. Moreover, we provide our customers a free 90 days access to these questions. Thus, there is no need to waste your money and buy the actual exam questions frequently to stay up to date.
Tear the Fear of Failure
How amazing it will be to prepare 90% of the questions that are going to appear in your exam beforehand. Our CSSLP dumps contain word-to-word same questions that appear in actual exams. Therefore, practicing all these questions enhances your success probability. Moreover, our experts provide answers to each question added to the file. These questions are in long description form which is easy to understand. By comprehending these answers, you can prepare your whole syllabus without even enrolling in any course.
Thousands of Happy Customers
Our customers are happy with our pleased with our product quality. We have thousands of our regular customers, who prefer to use our preparation material to prepare for their exams. If you devote your time to thoroughly understanding and solving our CSSLP exam questions, we assure you of your 100% success. Furthermore, you can prepare for your exam in a minimum of a week if you utilize our exam preparation tool.
Experience a Hassel Free service
We are here to provide you with the best experience. There are no confusing procedures to download the actual exam questions. In addition, if you want a demo file you can download it from our platform to access the quality of our product. We provide our exam questions, updated questions, and demo questions in PDF form, as it is the most effective file format. You can contact our representative in case of queries. No need to worry about the time, our Live Chat Feature is there for you 24/7.
You can trust Edurely for your exam preparation material. We provide the best quality and updated dumps for your CSSLP exam preparation. Despite the range of sites that provides high-quality material to prepare for your exam, this prep material is the most reasonable and effective one. Our exam questions are 100% real and verified by IT experts. Dedicating your time to prepare for this exam can help you ace it with an overwhelming victory. So don’t waste your time and download these original exam questions to start your preparation instantly. We promise to provide you with the following perks:
- Original Questions covering the whole syllabus
- Descriptive Answers
- Quick downloads
- Free Demo PDF
- 3 months of cost-free access to updated questions
- Effective file format (PDF)
- Affordable Price
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Secured website
- Money-back Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
The Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification by (ISO)2 proves your expertise to build and design security features in the software development lifecycle (SDLC). These certified professionals work in all phases of SDLC including designing, developing, testing, and deploying.
Although there is a range of learning material and practice exams, the CSSLP exam is difficult to crack on the first go. The exam contains many tricky questions that will make you confuse. For that, you should prepare your exam with the actual exam questions. Edurely Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Exam Braindumps include 100% original exam questions with descriptive answers.
The Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional is more specialized than the CISSP certification. The first one focus on the security of the software development process. On the other hand, the second one verifies your expertise in the cybersecurity field in general. You can earn the CSSLP cert after the CISSP.
Approximately 60% is the pass rate for the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Exam. It is a 3-hour long exam that contains 125 questions. Preparing this vast syllabus of eight modules is not an easy task. Although passing the exam is difficult, it is not impossible. Preparing your exam with the best preparation tool can help you ace the exam on your first attempt. Use Edurely CSSLP exam questions to be familiar with question types and difficulty levels.
There are eight domains to prepare for your exam.
- Secure Software Concepts 10%
- Secure Software Requirements 14%
- Secure Software Architecture and Design 14%
- Secure Software Implementation 14%
- Secure Software Testing 14%
- Secure Software Lifecycle Management 11%
- Secure Software Deployment, Operations, and Maintenance 12%
- Secure Software Supply Chain 11%
Edurely provides trustworthy exam preparation material. Their CSSLP exam questions are authentic and word-to-word same as those questions that may appear in your exam. Practicing these questions help you discover your preparation gaps and makes you perfectly ready to attempt the exam.
The registration fee for this exam is 599$. The exam consists of 125 questions with the time duration of 3 hours.
The CSSLP exam needs master-based skills to nail it. Follow this preparation path to ace your exam on the first go.
- Get the official exam guide and read it thoroughly.
- Prefer self-learning rather than enrolling in online courses. Or look for the best online course.
- After preparing for your exam, assess your exam readiness by solving actual CSSLP exam questions. Edurely provides the best quality exam questions to utilize them as a mock exam.
You are allowed to attempt your CSSLP exam 4 times a year. If you fail your exam on the first attempt, you have to wait 30 days before your second attempt. But, if you fail on the second attempt, there is an increase of 30 days that ends up becoming 60 day waiting period before the third attempt. At last, after your third attempt, you have to wait for 90 days before one more attempt.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years