Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst (CTAL-TA)
Last Week Results!
Ace the iSQI CTAL-TA Certification Exam with Valid Edurely CTAL-TA Dumps
The ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst (CTAL-TA) certification offers the expertise needed to perform structured and thorough software testing across the software development life cycle. It delves into depth about the test analyst’s job role and responsibilities in every stage of a standard test process and continues on important test techniques.
The Advanced Level Test Analyst certification is aimed at people who wish to further develop their expertise in test analysis and test design techniques. To gain this certification, candidates must hold the Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate and have sufficient practical experience. Please contact an ISTQB Member Board or Exam Provider to determine the specific practical experience criteria.
- Exam Title: Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst (CTAL-TA)
- Number of Questions: 40
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes (+25% Non-Native Language)
- Total marks: 80 Marks
- Passing Score: 52 scores
- Exam Format: Multiple-Choice Questions
The Test Analyst’s Tasks in the Test Process
- Testing in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Test Analysis
- Test Design
- Test Implementation
- Test Execution
The Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
- Risk Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Mitigation
- Black-Box Test Techniques
- Experience-Based Test Techniques
- Applying the Most Appropriate Test Techniques
Testing Software Quality Characteristics
- Quality Characteristics for Business Domain Testing
- Using Checklists in Reviews
Test Tools and Automation
- Keyword-Driven Testing
- Types of Test Tools
Edurely CTAL-TA Dumps Offer Best Traits
In this section, we will discuss the reasons why thousands of people use Edurely dumps to prepare for the CTAL-TA exam in just 2 weeks.
The answers in our dumps are elaborated with proper reasoning. The concepts are well-defined and comprehensive, so you must go for Edurely dumps to practice your CTAL-TA concepts. Our experts provide comprehensive reasoning for each question.
Around The Clock Support
Edurely support team is available 24/7 to help you with your problems. We make sure that you do not face any trouble during the process of ordering and delivery. You can order the CTAL-TA dumps in just a few quick steps. Feel free to refer to our customer support team if you face any problems.
All the candidates who have used Edurely to practice their concepts have gained 100% success in the CTAL-TA exam. It has authentic exam questions which prepare you for the exam in an expert way. You can trust completely on Edurely dumps so that you can attain the best results.
Hundreds of Questions
There are plenty of questions that would help you to practice your concepts. Edurely dumps have 500+ questions for practice. The questions in CTAL-TA dumps do not repeat and are unique exam questions taken from real exam papers.
Best Features of Edurely CTAL-TA Dumps
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Secure Privacy
- Money Back Offer
- Answers Verified by Experts
- No typos and Mistakes
- Free Demo PDF
- Detailed Answers
- PDF Format File
- 100% Success Guarantee
- Preparation in a minimum of 7-days
- Frequent updates with free access
- No Hassle Downloads
- Affordable Price
Learning Outcomes of CTAL-TA Exam
A candidate who has achieved the Advanced Level Test Analyst certification will be able to:
- Perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development life cycle being used
- Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis
- Select and apply appropriate test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria
- Provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to their testing activities
- Determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed
- Work effectively in a usability testing team
- Effectively participate in requirements / user story reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products
- Improve the efficiency of the test process with the use of tools
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst CTAL-TA exam is $249 USD.
Follow these steps to prepare for CTAL-TA exam:
- Study the official exam guide on ISTQB website.
- Prepare for the exam from the online lectures and videos available online. You can also learn through the trainer-led course.
- Practice your concepts from Edurely dumps.
- Take a mock test.
ISTQB offers foundational, advanced, agile, specialist and expert level certifications.
ISTQB CTAL-TA exam is expert level certification so it is valid for 7 years.
Yes, you can take the ISTQB exam at home provided that you meet all the requirements of taking the exam. The exams are invigilated through cameras.
It takes about 3-4 weeks to fully prepare for the CTAL-TA exam. You need to study 2-3 hours daily. There are a number of course providers who provide preparation classes and relevant material required to ace the CTAL-TA exam.
Yes, you can retake the CTAL-TA exam. There is no limit to the number of attempts for the exam. However, you need to pay the exam fee for every attempt.
No, you do not need to learn coding to prepare for the ISTQB exam. It means that this exam is suitable for candidates with both technical and non-technical candidates.
Edurely delivers the most authentic exam dumps for the Advanced Level Test Analyst exam. The most genuine exam questions with detailed answers are assembled at a very reasonable price with free demo samples.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years