Juniper Junos, Associate
Last Week Results!
Introduction to Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Certification: Description, Exam Details, Cost, and Exam Curriculum
The JNCIA-Junos certification is intended for networking professionals with beginner or intermediate networking knowledge. The written exam validates your knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS’s core functionality.
What is the Juno associate exam?
The JN0-104 Junos: Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam tests your knowledge of enterprise routing and switching using the Junos operating system. This exam is designed for network engineers and administrators who configure, monitor, and troubleshoot enterprise networks.
JNCIA-Junos serves as the baseline certification for multiple certification tracks because it provides a fundamental understanding of the Juniper Networks core operating system:
- Certification Path for Enterprise Routing and Switching
- Certification Path for Service Provider Routing and Switching
Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Details
- Exam Format: The exam has 65 multiple-choice questions.
- Duration: The exam length and duration are 90 minutes.
- Prerequisite Certification: There is no prerequisite certification
- Exam Delivery: Pearson VUE
- Exam Cost: $200
- Networking Fundamentals: Identify the concepts and functionality of various fundamental networking elements
- Junos OS Fundamentals: Identify the concepts, benefits, and functionality of the Junos OS’s core elements.
- User Interfaces: Identify the concepts, operation, or functionality of the Junos OS user interface
- Configuration Basics: Identify the main elements for configuring Junos devices and explain how to configure the basic components of a Junos device
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance: Identify methods of monitoring or maintaining Junos devices and define monitoring or maintenance procedures for a Junos device
- Routing Fundamentals: Identify basic routing concepts or functionality for Junos devices and describe how to configure or monitor basic routing elements for a Junos device
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters: Identify the concepts or functionality of Junos devices’ routing policy and firewall filters. Explain how to configure or monitor Juno’s routing policies and firewall filters.
Ace your Junos, Assocaite (JNCIA-Junos) Exam with Ease: How Edurely JN0-104 Dumps Can Help?
If you’re thinking that JN0-104 is a difficult exam and wondering how you will pass it, don’t worry, you have a secret weapon. Our Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) dumps are exactly made for you and the best resource to pass the JN0-104 exam. Let’s discover how the JNCIA-Junos exam dumps will help you ace the exam.
- Strong Knowledge of Networking Fundamentals and Junos OS: The JN0-104 dumps consist of the exact exam questions that will build a strong understanding and knowledge of the networking fundamentals as well as the core functionality of Juniper Networks’ Junos operating system. Moreover, the dumps will validate your complete understanding of the following skills and objectives:
- Networking Fundamentals
- Junos OS Fundamentals
- Junos OS User Interfaces
- Junos OS Configuration Basics
- Junos OS Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
- Profound Explanation of the Exact Exam Questions: Our JN0-104 exact exam questions consist of profound and in-depth explanations that will allow you to learn the concepts thoroughly. These exact exam questions are well-written and logically explained by our networking experts to make every concept clear and understandable to you. There are also some tips and tricks written to prepare you for the exam.
- Created to Replicate the Real Exam Environment: The JN0-104 braindumps are crafted to replicate the real exam environment. These braindumps cover all of the key topics and concepts tested on the actual exam. By solving these actual exam questions, candidates can get real exam experience and give you all knowledge and confidence to pass the Junos, associate exam.
Passing the Junos, Associate exam is quite easy with our exam material!
Passing or taking the JN0-104 exam is simple if you study and comprehend all exam domains. Our comprehensive, dependable, and latest JNCIA- Juno’s exam material is the foundation of your success, and no one can stop you from passing your exam with our pdf dumps. Choosing these actual exam questions will be one of the best decisions you make in your life because these are prepared by experts who have years of experience in networking and it is the most effective, cost-effective, and latest preparatory resource.
What distinguishes Edurely JN0-104 exam dumps from others? In a Nutshell
We offer the most recent and up-to-date JN0-104 actual exam questions. These thoroughly cover all exam domains. This exam material also validates comprehensive and detailed exam content. The exam dumps are created by experts who have a complete and thorough understanding of domains as well as JN0-104 certification exam experience. Overall, the real exam accounts for 85% of exam questions from our pdf dumps. These real exam questions have a 100% accuracy rate. Moreover, we can be guaranteed that by solving our exam questions, you can get 100% success.
Interesting Features of the JN0-104 Exam Material
- Comprehensive, valid, and updated actual exam questions
- In-depth description of the exam questions
- 100% accurate questions
- Free demo of the pdf dumps
- Free IT updates for 3 months
- Security and Privacy
- Quick downloads and hassle-free experience
- User-friendly Refund Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
JNCIA (Juniper Networks Certified Associate) and CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) are both entry-level networking certifications, but they are not the same.
JNCIA is a Juniper Networks certification program that validates the fundamental knowledge and skills required to configure and maintain Juniper Networks devices. It covers networking fundamentals, Juno’s OS fundamentals, routing fundamentals, and switching fundamentals, among other things. The CCNA certification program, on the other hand, is offered by Cisco Systems and covers a wide range of networking concepts and technologies, including networking fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, routing technologies, WAN technologies, and network security.
While both certifications cover some similar topics, their focus areas and technologies are different. As a result, they are not the same certification.
The passing score for the JNCIA exam is variable – 60% to 70%. After taking the exam, you will immediately get the pass/fail status.
The JN0-104 exam consists of 65 questions. The format of the question is multiple-choice.
The difficulty level of Junos and CCNA certifications is subjective and depends on a variety of factors such as the individual’s prior networking knowledge and experience, the study resources used, and the learning approach used.
Juniper Networks devices use the Junos operating system, which has its command-line interface (CLI) and configuration syntax. As a result, if you are familiar with Junos, you may find working with Juniper Networks devices easier than working with Cisco devices. However, if you are unfamiliar with Junos, you may need to spend some time learning the Junos CLI and syntax. Similarly, the CCNA exam covers a wide range of networking concepts and technologies, and it necessitates a solid understanding of networking fundamentals as well as hands-on experience with Cisco devices. If you have experience with Cisco technologies, you will find it easier to learn. Moreover, Edurely provides dumps for both Cisco and Junos certification exams and it is the best learning resource for better preparation.
The JNCIA-Junos certification is intended for networking professionals with beginner-intermediate networking knowledge. The written exam validates your knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS’s core functionality.
Yes. JUNICA certification is definitely worth it. It is worth noting that this is a certification for beginners to intermediates. It covers the fundamentals of networking and routing as they apply to Juniper products. The certification is the best fit in a scenario where you need to implement practices of Juniper OS. Because you’ve demonstrated that you have in-demand skills, this certification may help you get a promotion or a pay raise. As you progress along this certification path, more doors will open in your career as you develop your skills and qualifications.
To pass the JNCIA (Juniper Networks Certified Associate) exam, you should:
- Exam topics such as networking fundamentals, Juno’s OS fundamentals, routing fundamentals, and switching fundamentals should be thoroughly studied.
- Practice hands-on configuration and troubleshooting using Juniper devices and Junos software.
- Take practice tests and analyze your results to identify areas of weakness and improve your knowledge and skills.
- Use Edurely dumps to increase your exam readiness level.
For three years, the JNCIA-Juno certification is valid. Your certifications will expire if you do not renew them within the three-year active period.
The cost of the JN0-104 exam is $200.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years