Microsoft MD-102 Endpoint Administrator
Last Week Results!
Microsoft MD-102 Exam Dumps
Are you interested in becoming a certified Microsoft Endpoint Administrator and gaining the relevant skills and knowledge to manage and secure Windows devices in any enterprise environment?
The Microsoft Endpoint Administrator is a new certification that was initiated in May 2023.
It is solely targeted at individuals and professionals who are interested in Endpoint Management and Administration. As a result of this certification, you are taught and provided with the experience of maintaining Windows and other devices using Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
Microsoft MD-102 Certification
In the Microsoft MD-102 certification, candidates are provided with knowledge and experience in planning and executing an endpoint deployment strategy while using contemporary deployment techniques as well as implementing updated strategies.
The course covers essential elements of modern management, co-management, and Microsoft Intune Integration. This includes topics like app deployment and management of browser-based applications. In addition, you are taught about key security aspects such as authentication, identities, access, and compliance practices. Important technologies like Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, and Microsoft Defender are also explored in this course.
Basic Details About The Microsoft MD-102 Endpoint Administrator Exam
This exam will move from beta to live status at the end of July or early August
- Exam Code: MD-102
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple-Choice Questions
- Number Of Questions: Approximately 40 – 60
- Exam Cost: $165 USD
- Passing Score: 700 (out of 1000)
- Exam Centre: VUE Pearson
- Prerequisites: The candidate must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 11 and later, and non-Windows devices.
Exam Syllabus Outline
- Domain 1- Deploy Windows client (25–30%)
- Domain 2- Manage identity and compliance (15–20%)
- Domain 3- Manage, maintain, and protect devices (40–45%)
- Domain 4- Manage applications (10–15%)
Here is the exam syllabus for MD-102 in greater detail.
Deploy Windows client (25–30%)
Prepare for a Windows client deployment
- Select a deployment tool based on requirements
- Choose between migrate and rebuild
- Choose an imaging and/or provisioning strategy
- Select a Windows edition based on requirements
- Implement subscription-based activation
Plan and implement a Windows client deployment by using Windows Autopilot
- Configure device registration for Autopilot
- Create, validate, and assign deployment profiles
- Set up the Enrollment Status Page (ESP)
- Deploy Windows devices by using Autopilot
- Troubleshoot an Autopilot deployment
Plan and implement a Windows client deployment by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Plan and implement an MDT deployment infrastructure
- Create, manage, and deploy images
- Monitor and troubleshoot a deployment
- Plan and configure user state migration
Configure remote management
- Configure Remote Help in Intune
- Configure Remote Desktop on a Windows client
- Configure the Windows Admin Center
- Configure PowerShell remoting and Windows Remote Management (WinRM)
Manage identity and compliance (15–20%)
- Implement user authentication on Windows devices, including Windows Hello for Business, passwordless, and tokens
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC) for Intune
- Register devices and join devices to Azure AD
- Implement the Intune Connector for Active Directory
- Manage the membership of local groups on Windows devices
- Implement and manage Local Administrative Passwords Solution (LAPS) for Azure AD
Implement compliance policies for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Specify compliance policies to meet requirements
- Implement compliance policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies that require a compliance status
- Manage notifications for compliance policies
- Monitor device compliance
- Troubleshoot compliance policies
Manage, maintain, and protect devices (40–45%)
Manage the device lifecycle in Intune
- Configure enrollment settings
- Configure automatic and bulk enrollment, including Windows, Apple, and Android
- Configure policy sets
- Restart, retire, or wipe devices
Manage device configuration for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Specify configuration profiles to meet requirements
- Implement configuration profiles
- Monitor and troubleshoot configuration profiles
- Configure and implement Windows kiosk mode
- Configure and implement profiles on Android devices, including fully managed, dedicated, corporate-owned, and work profile
- Plan and implement Microsoft Tunnel for Intune
- Monitor devices by using Intune
- Monitor devices by using Azure Monitor
- Analyze and respond to issues identified in Endpoint analytics and Adoption Score
Manage device updates for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Plan for device updates
- Create and manage update policies by using Intune
- Manage Android updates by using configuration profiles
- Monitor updates
- Troubleshoot updates in Intune
- Configure Windows client delivery optimization by using Intune
- Create and manage update rings by using Intune
Implement endpoint protection for all supported device platforms
- Implement and manage security baselines in Intune
- Create and manage configuration policies for Endpoint security including antivirus, encryption, firewall, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and attack surface reduction (ASR)
- Onboard devices to Defender for Endpoint
- Implement automated response capabilities in Defender for Endpoint
- Review and respond to device issues identified in the Microsoft Defender Vulnerability Management dashboard
Manage applications (10–15%)
Deploy and update apps for all supported device platforms
- Deploy apps by using Intune
- Configure Microsoft 365 Apps deployment by using the Microsoft Office Deployment Tool or Office Customization Tool (OCT)
- Manage Microsoft 365 Apps by using the Microsoft 365 Apps admin center
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps by using Intune
- Configure policies for Office apps by using Group Policy or Intune
- Deploy apps to platform-specific app stores by using Intune
Plan and implement app protection and app configuration policies
- Plan and implement app protection policies for iOS and Android
- Manage app protection policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies for app protection policies
- Plan and implement app configuration policies for managed apps and managed devices
- Manage app configuration policies
Preparation For The MD-102 Exam
It can take up to two weeks to thoroughly prepare for the MD-102 exam. Candidates should make use of relevant MD-102 braindumps to amp up their preparation for the exam and pass it in one go. Edurely exam dumps will also help you prepare using real exam questions, giving you a mock exam experience before the actual exam.
Why Choose Edurely?
Edurely is perhaps the only the only platform right now to offer real and authentic exam questions, supported by verified answers. Our MD 102 Endpoint administrator pdf dumps aid you in effectively and efficiently preparing for your certification exam to ensure you pass it in the first go.
Here is a key list of features that Edurely provides its users for exam preparation.:
- Authentic MD-102 Exam Questions
- Free Demo Questions
- Expert Verification
- 100% Success Rate
- PDF Format
- Instant Downloads
- Regular Updates of MD-102 Questions
- Detailed Answers For MD-102 Questions
- Secure Payments
- Money Back Offer
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Affordable price
Real MD-102 Exam Questions
Since the MD-102 exam is a new exam, there aren’t many sources available to sufficiently prepare for the exam and ensure you pass it in the first go. Hence, it is essential to prepare for any real resources and questions available. Our IT experts and MD-102 professionals understand that first-time appearing candidates require updated and real Microsoft MD-102 questions in order to be ready to tackle questions in the Microsoft Endpoint Administrator exam.
Our experts have assembled the real Microsoft MD-102 questions according to your requirements and have verified answers to help you better understand how to answer actual questions in the real MD-102 exam. This will ensure you pass your exam on the first attempt.
We at Edurely aimed to provide best quality content to as many people as possible. As a result, we, in collaboration with our IT experts, strive to provide updated exam questions while keeping pricing affordable and reasonable for greater access. However, if you are currently unable to afford our MD-102 exam dumps but need them to ensure success in your certification exam, you can get in contact with our sales agent to see if a discount can be negotiated for your MD-102 brain dumps.
PDF Exam Demos
Edurely also offers free pdf exam demos for the Microsoft MD-102 Endpoint Administrator Exam. By accessing these demos, you can get a better idea of what is in store for you as well the quality of the MD-102 exam dumps.
If you are satisfied with the quality and content of the real exam questions, you can purchase the full exam dump package at a reasonable price.
In order to ensure success in your MD-102 certification exam, it is essential to prepare from only the updated syllabus. Especially since MD-102 is a new certification exam and hence, there is no room for error. However, you do not have to worry about studying from outdated material since our IT experts and professionals are always working towards ensuring that aspirants appearing in exams have access to only the updated syllabus.
24/7 Live Chat
If you are experiencing any trouble regarding our MD-102 pdf dumps or are in need of any assistance, we offer 24/7 technical assistance allowing you to get in touch with our customer support specialist. Our customer support will help guide you and provide you assistance with any issues or questions you may have.
Security And Privacy
The security and privacy of our customers is of the utmost importance to us here at Edurely. We strive to maintain our customers’ information secure and private at all times. Rest easy as your personal information is only used when you are completing an order. SSL encryption provides safe access to the website, keeping your data secure. In addition, we also do not save any necessary cookies from your browser either. Therefore, you can easily purchase our MD-102 exam dumps with confidence.
Best Refund Policy
Edurely offers an easy money-back guarantee to its users. If you are unsatisfied with the exam dump and services provided, you can opt for a refund. Make sure to read our refund policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Microsoft MD-102 Endpoint Administrator Certification is the replacement certification for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification. It gives its holders the knowledge of deploying, configuring, protecting, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment.
Candidates are also taught to implement and manage endpoints at scale by using Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), part of Microsoft Entra.
The MD-102 certification is new and may not have as many resources available. Therefore, it is essential to make use of any online resources and study material available regarding the MD-102 exam. You can also make use of the MD-102 exam to help you better prepare for the exam by testing out actual exam questions. We, at Edurely, offer MD-102 updated exam dumps at reasonable prices and 24/7 support.
Make sure to practice with our MD-102 exam questions that will help you gauge your preparation and spot areas where improvement is required.
Microsoft will be retiring the MD 100 (windows client) and the MD 101 (Managing Modern desktops) exams. With these two, you would get the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification. From July onwards, these exams will no longer be available.
This is now replaced with the Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate certification. In order to achieve this new certification, candidates will now have to pass the MD 102 exam.
Any Microsoft certification is currently highly valued in the IT industry. If you are planning to work in a Microsoft administrator role or any Microsoft 365-related role, the Microsoft MD-102 Endpoint Administrator Certification can prove highly beneficial for you in not just landing a good job but also putting you in a position to be able to negotiate better salary terms for yourself, arguing that you believe in constant professional development. Since the MD-102 is also a new and updated exam, it will show employers that you believe in professional career growth and increase your marketability. There, the MD-102 is definitely worth it.
No exam is ever truly easy. However, with proper preparation from updated material, you can increase your chances of obtaining success in the first attempt. You can use Edurely MD-102 exam dumps in order to prepare for your exam. Since they contain real and original exam questions with verified answers, you will find it easier to tackle questions in the actual exam.
The certification in cohesion with your skillset can help you land jobs in the IT administration domain. These could include job titles as a Microsoft 365 Administrator, IT coordinator, IT specialist, systems administrator, etc.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years