SnowPro Advanced Data Engineer Certification
Last Week Results!
Latest SnowPro Advanced Data Engineer Certification DEA-C01 Dumps 2023
The SnowPro Advanced Data Engineer Certification with the exam code DEA-C01 will access advanced knowledge and skills to apply updated data engineering principles by utilizing Snowflake. This certification will evaluate the ability to:
- Source data from Data Lakes, APIs, and on-premises
- Transform, replicate, and share data across cloud platforms
- Design end-to-end near real-time streams
- Design scalable compute solutions for DE workloads
- Evaluate performance metrics
- Certification Name: SnowPro Advanced: Data Engineer
- Exam Code: DEA-C01
- Total Number of Questions: 65
- Question Types: Multiple Select, Multiple Choice
- Time Limit: 115 minutes
- Languages: English
- Registration Fee: USD 375
- Passing Score: 750 + Scaled Scoring from 0 – 1000
- Prerequisites: SnowPro Core Certified
Targeted Audience of SnowPro DEA-C01 Exam
This exam is specially designed for data engineers who want to learn and groom their data management and processing skills.
What Are The Prerequisites To Take SnowPro DEA-C01 Exam?
The candidates who are aspiring to take DEA-C01 exam must have the following:
- 2+ years of data engineering experience
- Practical experience using Snowflake for DE tasks
- Working knowledge of Restful APIs, SQL, semi-structured datasets, and cloud-native concepts. Programming experience is a plus.
Detailed Course Outline
1- Domain: Data Movement
1.1 Given a data set, load data into Snowflake.
- Outline considerations for data loading
- Define data loading features and potential impact
1.2 Ingest data of various formats through the mechanics of Snowflake.
- Required data formats
- Outline Stages
1.3 Troubleshoot data ingestion.
1.4 Design, build, and troubleshoot continuous data pipelines.
- Design a data pipeline that forces uniqueness but is not unique
- Auto ingest as compared to Rest API
1.5 Analyze and differentiate types of data pipelines.
- Understand Snowpark architecture (client vs server)
- Create and deploy UDFs and Stored Procedures using Snowpark
- Design and use the Snowflake SLQ API
1.6 Install, configure, and use connectors to connect to Snowflake.
1.7 Design and build data sharing solutions.
- Implement a data share
- Create a secure view
- Implement row level filtering
1.8 Outline when to use External Tables and define how they work.
- Partitioning external tables
- Materialized views
- Partitioned data unloading
2- Domain: Performance Optimization
2.1 Troubleshoot underperforming queries.
- Identify underperforming queries
- Outline telemetry around the operation
- Increase efficiency
- Identify the root cause
2.2 Given a scenario, configure a solution for the best performance.
- Scale out as compared to scale in
- Clustering as compared to increasing warehouse size
- Query complexity
- Micro partitions and the impact of clustering
- Materialized views
- Search optimization
2.3 Outline and use caching features.
2.4 Monitor continuous data pipelines.
3- Domain: Storage and Data Protection
3.1 Implement data recovery features in Snowflake.
- Time Travel
3.2 Outline the impact of Streams on Time Travel.
3.3 Use System Functions to analyze Micro-partitions.
- Clustering depth
- Cluster keys
3.4 Use Time Travel and Cloning to create new development environments.
- Backup databases
- Test changes before deployment
4- Domain: Security
4.1 Outline Snowflake security principles.
- Authentication methods (Single Sign On (SSO), Key Authentication, Username/Password, Multi-factor Authentication (MFA))
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Column Level Security and how data masking works with RBAC to secure sensitive data
4.2 Outline the system defined roles and when they should be applied.
- The purpose of each of the system defined roles including best practices usage in each case
- The primary differences between SECURITYADMIN and USERADMIN roles
- The difference between the purpose and usage of the USERADMIN/SECURITYADMIN roles and SYSADMIN
4.3 Manage Data Governance.
- Explain the options available to support column level security including Dynamic Data Masking and External Tokenization
- Explain the options available to support row level security using Snowflake Row Access Policies
- Use DDL required to manage Dynamic Data Masking and Row Access Policies
- Use methods and best practices for creating and applying masking policies on data
- Use methods and best practices for Object Tagging
5- Domain: Data Transformation
5.1 Define User-Defined Functions (UDFs) and outline how to use them.
- Secure UDFs
- SQL UDFs
- Returning table value compared to scalar value
5.2 Define and create External Functions.
- Secure external functions
5.3 Design, build, and leverage Stored Procedures.
- Transaction management
5.4 Handle and transform semi-structured data.
- Traverse and transform semi-structured data to structured data
- Transform structured to semi-structured data
5.5 Use Snowpark for data transformation.
- Query and filter data using the Snowpark library
- Perform data transformations using Snowpark (ie., aggregations)
- Join Snowpark dataframes
How Much Can You Earn After Gaining Snowpro Data Engineer Certification?
A SnowPro Data Engineer makes an average earning of $120,000 per annum. The salary usually ranges from $80K to $180K.
Why Edurely Dumps Hold A Great Potential?
If you want an exceptional dump pack with all the qualities, you must opt for the Edurely. Every dump of Edurely, including the SnowPro DEA-C01dumps, has some fascinating features that are mentioned below:
The experts gather DEA-C01 dumps from Edurely and intense research is done to ensure that each question is answered with the most appropriate explanation. A detailed explanation of each question makes the concepts pretty clearer for the learners. When you practice the questions available in Edurely dumps, your passing rate can raise to 99%.
The prices of the DEA-C01 dumps from Edurely are much more affordable as compared to other dump sites. Edurely dumps are also the best in quality which is not matched by any other dumps. The dumps’ quality is clear because we offer free practice questions. So, you must practice sample questions of the DEA-C01 exam before you decide to buy Edurely dumps.
Edurely DEA-C01 dumps are authentic and guaranteed. We offer a money-back guarantee to make sure that you rely on our dumps and gain success in passing the DEA-C01 exam. You can even ask for the money back if you feel that the quality of the questions or the answers is not up to the grade. Candidates who practiced from Edurely DEA-C01 exam dumps have gained 100% success.
Getting the appropriate and relevant information about the dumps is deserved by every candidate. You must have full information about the dumps that you have to prepare. To make this process convenient for you, Edurely provides you with 24/7 customer service. You can ask us any query, which will be settled with the best possible solution in no time.
Edurely has the practice material in PDF files. The PDF format of the files is very easy to run and completely safe to use. You can share and download the files, and there will be no risk of catching any virus. Your content will run smoothly without any trouble while you practice the DEA-C01 dumps.
Key Traits of Edurely Dumps
- In-detail Answers
- PDF file
- No Hassel Downloads
- 100% Success Guarantee
- Frequent updates with free access
- Preparation in a minimum of 7-days
- Authentic Exam Questions
- Expert Verified Answers
- No Mistakes
- Free Demo
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Affordable Price
- Money Back Offer
- Secure Privacy
Frequently Asked Questions
The SnowPro DEA-C01 exam is easier to tackle if you fully prepare for the course. Candidates with hands-on knowledge of the concepts find it easy to crack the exam.
Usually, it takes 3-4 weeks to prepare for the DEA-C01 exam. The course is designed for candidates who are experienced data engineers.
|Storage and Data Protection||10-15%|
To take the SnowPro DEA-C01 exam, follow these steps:
- Create a Snowflake Certification Portal Account
- Register for a Snowflake Exam at PearsonVue
- Take the test
To prepare for the DEA-C01 exam, follow these steps:
- Download the exam guide for the DEA-C01 exam.
- Study the course from authentic study materials.
- Practice your concept from reliable dumps.
- Revise your concepts.
|SnowPro data engineer certification exam||SnowPro data engineer recertification exam|
|Number of questions||65||40|
|Exam time||115 minutes||85 minutes|
|Exam cost||$375 USD||$188 USD|
Yes, you can take the DEA-C01 exam at home. The other option is to take the exam at the testing center.
You would have 3 attempts to take the DEA-C01 exam. You need to pay for each attempt.
Edurely is the best dump provider of Snowflake exams. We offer the most authentic and reliable exam questions. You would get real exam questions, a money-back offer, free demo questions, customer support service, and PDF file dumps. Get the DEA-C01 dumps for guaranteed success.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years