Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer II
Last Week Results!
Get Valid 1Z0-809 Dumps From Edurely
To enjoy the full benefits of being a Professional Java SE 8 Developer you will need to pass two exams. Gaining the Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) credential is the first step, followed by the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) credential, in demonstrating you have the high-level skills required to be successful.
- Exam Name: Java SE 8 Programmer II
- Exam code: 1Z0-809
- Delivery: Proctored Online
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 68
- Passing Score: 65%
What are the Exam Topics of 1Z0-809 Exam?
Java Class Design
- Implement encapsulation
- Implement inheritance including visibility modifiers and composition
- Implement polymorphism
- Override hashCode, equals, and toString methods from Object class
- Create and use singleton classes and immutable classes
- Develop code that uses static keyword on initialize blocks, variables, methods, and classes
Advanced Java Class Design
- Develop code that uses abstract classes and methods
- Develop code that uses the final keyword
- Create inner classes including static inner class, local class, nested class, and anonymous inner class
- Use enumerated types including methods, and constructors in an enum type
- Develop code that declares, implements and/or extends interfaces and use the @Override annotation.
- Create and use Lambda expressions
Generics and Collections
- Create and use a generic class
- Create and use ArrayList, TreeSet, TreeMap, and ArrayDeque objects
- Use java.util.Comparator and java.lang.Comparable interfaces
- Collections Streams and Filters
- Iterate using forEach methods of Streams and List
- Describe Stream interface and Stream pipeline
- Filter a collection by using lambda expressions
- Use method references with Streams
Lambda Built-in Functional Interfaces
- Use the built-in interfaces included in the java.util.function package such as Predicate, Consumer, Function, and Supplier
- Develop code that uses primitive versions of functional interfaces
- Develop code that uses binary versions of functional interfaces
- Develop code that uses the UnaryOperator interface
Java Stream API
- Develop code to extract data from an object using peek() and map() methods including primitive versions of the map() method
- Search for data by using search methods of the Stream classes including findFirst, findAny, anyMatch, allMatch, noneMatch
- Develop code that uses the Optional class
- Develop code that uses Stream data methods and calculation methods
- Sort a collection using Stream API
- Save results to a collection using the collect method and group/partition data using the Collectors class
- Use flatMap() methods in the Stream API
Exceptions and Assertions
- Use try-catch and throw statements
- Use catch, multi-catch, and finally clauses
- Use Autoclose resources with a try-with-resources statement
- Create custom exceptions and Auto-closeable resources
- Test invariants by using assertions
Use Java SE 8 Date/Time API
- Create and manage date-based and time-based events including a combination of date and time into a single object using LocalDate, LocalTime, LocalDateTime, Instant, Period, and Duration
- Work with dates and times across timezones and manage changes resulting from daylight savings including Format date and times values
- Define and create and manage date-based and time-based events using Instant, Period, Duration, and TemporalUnit
Java I/O Fundamentals
- Read and write data from the console
- Use BufferedReader, BufferedWriter, File, FileReader, FileWriter, FileInputStream, FileOutputStream, ObjectOutputStream, ObjectInputStream, and PrintWriter in the java.io package.
Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Use Path interface to operate on file and directory paths
- Use Files class to check, read, delete, copy, move, manage metadata of a file or directory
- Use Stream API with NIO.2
- Create worker threads using Runnable, Callable and use an ExecutorService to concurrently execute tasks
- Identify potential threading problems among deadlock, starvation, livelock, and race conditions
- Use synchronized keyword and java.util.concurrent.atomic package to control the order of thread execution
- Use java.util.concurrent collections and classes including CyclicBarrier and CopyOnWriteArrayList
- Use parallel Fork/Join Framework
- Use parallel Streams including reduction, decomposition, merging processes, pipelines and performance.
Building Database Applications with JDBC
- Describe the interfaces that make up the core of the JDBC API including the Driver, Connection, Statement, and ResultSet interfaces and their relationship to provider implementations
- Identify the components required to connect to a database using the DriverManager class including the JDBC URL
- Submit queries and read results from the database including creating statements, returning result sets, iterating through the results, and properly closing result sets, statements, and connections
- Read and set the locale by using the Locale object
- Create and read a Properties file
- Build a resource bundle for each locale and load a resource bundle in an application
Recommended Audience of 1Z0-809 Exam
Java SE 8 Programmer II exam is designed especially for Java developers.
WHY YOU MUST USE EDURELY DUMPS?
There are many fascinating reasons why you must be using Edurely 1Z0-809 exam dumps. The following are a few of these features:
Free sample Questions
Everyone wants samples and demos before buying a product. For your ease, Edurely provides a free PDF of demo questions. These demo questions will make you familiar with the quality of our Java SE 8 Programmer II dumps.
100% Guaranteed Success
All of our customers are happy with our expert-verified exam dumps. There is a 100% guarantee of success if you prepare for your exam with our dumps. Moreover, our Java SE 8 Programmer II dumps will help you prepare for your exam in a few days.
Our representatives are there for you 24/7. Whenever you need assistance or have queries, you can contact us through the live chat feature of our website. We will be grateful to help you.
Assured Data Security
Our website is SSL-secured. It means that you can trust us with your data. Your privacy is important to us, and we use your data only for Payment purposes. Moreover, we have no policy that allows us to share your data with anyone.
Edurely provides the most affordable price in the overall dumps market. We don’t want our customers to feel they are paying more for nothing. Our reasonable price makes our dumps cost-effective.
Although our customers are delighted with our Java SE 8 Programmer II dumps, we provide a full money-back guarantee. If any of our customers face failure after using our exam dumps, we provide them with a 100% refund. Our money-back offer proves our confidence in the exam questions’ quality.
To Sum Up
If you are searching for the most comprehensive Java SE 8 Programmer II dumps to prepare for your exam, Edurely dumps are the only perfect solution. The Java SE 8 Programmer II dumps by Edurely contain actual questions from real exams. Some benefits of using these dumps are as follows:
- No Hassle Downloads
- Affordable Price
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Secure Privacy
- Money Back Offer
- Original 1Z0-809 Exam Questions
- Answers Verified by Experts
- No typos and Mistakes
- Free Demo PDF
- Detailed Answers
- PDF Format File
- 100% Success Guarantee
- Preparation in a minimum of 7-days
- Frequent updates with free access
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no doubt that the 1Z0-809 exam is difficult. Only the reliable study material and consistent hard work can help you to ace the exam.
It would take at least 4 weeks to prepare for the exam. The exam topics are long and detailed so you have to learn them precisely to pass the exam.
If you are required to reschedule your Java SE 8 Programmer II exam, you should reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
You have 4 attempts which you can use in 12 months to successfully pass the 1Z0-809 exam.
Yes, you have to wait for 5 days from the date of your exam attempt to take the exam retake. For every attempt, you need to pay the exam fee.
Yes, you need to recertify to keep your Java SE 8 Programmer II certification valid. You need to take the latest exam to earn the recertification.
The 1Z0-809 certification is valid for 2 years. You can keep it valid by taking the latest assessment that tests your updated infrastructure skills and knowledge.
You can get free sample questions for the 1Z0-809 exam dumps from Edurely. The PDF exam samples are free of cost.
The best 1Z0-809 test dumps are available at Edurely-widely regarded as reliable by candidates. It includes the most accurate exam questions and pertinent solutions that are necessary for acing the test.
There are no reviews yet.
Edurley VS Others
Why Edurely stands out from others?
Average Pass Day
200+ *Same as Exam
100% Real Exam Questions Correct Answers verified by IT Experts Daily Exam Feedback
7*24 Support with 30-Minute Response What's App/Telegram/Skype/EmailCCIE Certified Tutor Support Anytime & Anywhere
100% Money-back Guarantee
Experience in IT Training
Average Pass Day
Not 100% Real Exam Questions
7*24 Support Email
Experience in IT Training
Less than 2 years